Aug 8, 2009

Raghavendra Kamath



Name: Raghavendra Kamath
Gender: Male
Age: 30
Height: 5'5"
Complexion: Fair
Body Type: Average
Religion/Caste: GSB
Family Values: Moderate
Education: Masters
Occupation: Software engineer
City/Country: Bangalore,Karnataka,India
Personal Details: I am a soft natured perason I was born and brought up in chickmagalur. I did my PUC and Degree in Sringeri my native town. I later did MCA. I am a software engineer in Sagre Airline solutions
Family Details: My Father is a clerk in syndicate bank. He works in Sringeri. Mother isa home maker. I have a sister who stays in Bangalore and she is married. She has a child of 2 years. My parents live in sringeri
-----------
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top