Aug 12, 2009

Gayathri

Gayathri
Age: 33
Gender: Bride
Cochin Kerala
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Malayalam
Gothra: Gargeya
Nakshatra: Jyeshtha/ Triketa
Expectations: Should have clean habits,religious,kind and be a pure vegetarian
About: I am Gayathri.I am employed in a semi-government firm as accounts officer.I am looking for a partner with clean habits,employed and should be pure vegetarian.
FatherName: R.Gopinath Kamath
MotherName: Radhika k g
MotherDetail: housewife
Height: 5' 1" (155 cm)
Education: Graduate degree
Education_Acheivements: My educational qualification is B.com,ICWAI
Now I am working as accounts officer in a reputed firm

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top