Aug 25, 2009

B Ashok G Pai

Name: B Ashok G Pai
Sex: Male
Date Of Birth: 26-05-1964
Gothra: Kaunsha
Nakshathra: Anuradha
Height: 5'7"
Father's Name: B Gokuldas Pai
Qualification: B Com
Occupation: Business- Textile Merchant
Contact Person: Vivek Pai
Preference: Bride GSB age group 35 to 42 years preferably graduate. She should be soft, mature and understanding
About Your Family: My family is a joint family based in Brhamavar near Udupi in Karnataka state. I stay with 2 of my brothers annd my parents at our ancestral home.I have 1 elder brother married having 1 boy of 10 years, two younger brothers, of which elder one is married with a girl of 3 years and is working for an MNC at Dubai and stays there with his family. Youngest sister is married having one 5 year old girl and is settled in Pune. I am in textile business along with eldest and youngest brothers.
Permanant Location: Brhamavar
Body Type: Medium built
Mother Tounge: Konkani
Place Of Birth: Mangalore

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top