Aug 30, 2009

Madhusudan Dabholkar

Madhusudan Dabholkar
Age: 31
Gender: Groom
Looking For: Bride
Location: Malad, maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sun Sign: Virgo
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi
Gothra: Kaushik
Nakshatra: I'll tell you later
Expectations: I am Looking my partner who can support me forever and understand me
About: I am madhusudan and i am a simple person and at home my mother and aunty is their. I am completed
B.Com from Mumbai University
FatherName: Ramesh Sakharam Dabholkar
FatherDetail: My father Expired and he worked with mumbai university as a Superientendent
MotherName: Shailaja Ramesh Dabholkar
MotherDetail: she is Housewife and she is good in nature and she is good cook
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Complexion: Fair
Looks: I am good looking personality and handsome

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top