Aug 12, 2009

B Pai

B Pai
Age: 25
Gender: Groom
Brahmavar
Zodiac Sun Sign: Scorpio
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, E Kannada
Gothra: Athri
Nakshatra: Hubba/ Purva/ Pooram
Expectations: Someone who'll be my closest friend and get along well with everyone in my family. Also having friendly and pleasing personality. Shares my passion towards life. Who's simple, down-to-earth and loves a family life. Working or non-working, it would be her wish. Should have simple, positive outlook towards life.
Having said all this, I am a very understanding person and would not be very demanding of my partner. Things will work out with mutual understanding and respect for each other.
I am basically from Udupi(brahmavar, Kandlur), but working in Bangalore right now. Simple and Smart, Fun loving, Caring and Understanding, very ambitious, career focused. Take life lightly, and have a calm & confident attitude. I come from a traditional middle class family near Kundapur. I love Traveling, cricket, books, Music & movies. Life is a invaluable gift from God, and want to live it to the fullest! Family is in Kandlur, near Kundapur. Father runs a humble business there, and Mother is housewife. Have an elder brother, who's yet to be married. He's into Business. I would consider myself to be a very responsible and mature person, but have a light heart and enjoy simple things in life. Ok enough said, get in touch to know more.
FatherName: Ravindra Pai, small business in hometown,
FatherDetail: Business
MotherName: Rajani Pai
MotherDetail: Housewife
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Education_Acheivements: Schooling/College in Brahmavar, Udupi. B.E. in Bangalore. Working as Oracle Apps DBA in Oracle India.
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top