Aug 22, 2009

Prashant Shenoy

Name: Prashant Shenoy
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Height: 6'1"
Complexion: Wheatish
Body Type: Athletic
Religion/Caste: GSB
Family Values: Moderate
Education: Masters
Occupation: Private Environmental Consultant
City/Country: Near Chord Road, Bangalore
Personal Details: I will keep it honest and concise. By nature I am very caring and understanding.Work wise, I am a Environmental Consultant in Bangalore, I help large and medium sized companies function environmentally responsibly. I got my education and worked in the US for a few years.
Family Details: Aanu works for CanaraBank, (.Amma is a super Homemaker.We love to be a family by doing simple things together like cook, eat, watch movies and sometimes agree to disagree.
Partner Details: You will be a new entry into our family. Everybody is loving ,so, don't worry .We all have a role to play,if a person does his best
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top