Feb 1, 2010

Vishwanath Pai

Name: Vishwanath Pai
Navi Mumbai &
Mumbai

Sex Male

Gotra?

Nakshatra? Meen

Date of Birth 24th September, 17:36 & Mumbai

Height in Feet and inches 6 feet 2 inches

Qualification
Graduation in commerce, completed inter in Company secretary, Finishing MBA in Finance

Occupation I work as an Assistant Vice president in one of the leading contact centers. My responsibilities managing clients and revenue models.

Preference about life partner? Compatability is the key. The person should be easy to talk too. I need some one i can talk to after a long day at work :) I hope i am not asking for too much.

Father's Name Vithaldas Pai

Any other details you want to share? My job demands for me work odd hours. I would request you to consider this before contacting us.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this...Thanks.

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top