Feb 16, 2010

Naveen Prabhu

Name: Naveen Prabhu
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Height: 5'7"
Religion/Caste: Hindu/GSB Konkani
Family Values: Moderate
Education: Masters
Occupation: IT Engineer
City/Country: Kuwait
Personal Details: I'm a down to earth person. My interests vary, but mostly sports, reading and music. I currently work in marketing for a technology company and my job takes me out of the city a lot, both domestically and internationally.
Family Details: My parents live in Kuwait. I grew up both there and in Bombay. I have a younger brother who is a graduate of Columbia Univ, NY, currently working in the Univ research dept. My parents are originally from Mangalore and we still have some family there.
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top