Feb 26, 2010

Rajesh Bhat

Name: Rajesh Bhat
Sex: Male
Date Of Birth: 13/04/1981
Gothra: Vatsa
Nakshathra: Ashlesha-Charan1
Height: 5'4"

Father's Name: G S Bhat
Mumbai
Qualification: BE
Occupation: Software Consultant in Infosys, Pune

Contact Person: G S Bhat

Preference: BE, MBA, M com, Bsc, Msc
About Your Family: Hi!! Well to begin with... I am a kind of person who believes in God, Hard-work, Luck and Destiny. I enjoy being in the company of my family and friends, love travelling and meeting new people. I believe one should live life with positive attitude and never give up. Life is full of surprises and opportunities so I take each day as it comes. I also believe that whatever happens... happens for a reason, so what matters is how we learn from our own experiences and move ahead.

Permanant Location: Pune
Body Type: Average
Mother Tounge: Konkani
Place Of Birth: Mumbai

Chovva Dhosham (Yes Or No): No
Shuddha Jathakam (Yes Or No): No

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top