Feb 27, 2010

Shrikant Shanbag

Shrikant Shanbag
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
Marital Status: I'll tell you later
Zodiac Sun Sign: Capricorn
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Kannada
Gothra: Bharadwaj
Nakshatra: Shravana/Tiruvonam
Expectations: Gal is belonging to GSB family and age is between 21 to 25 years. Qualification doen't matter but preffering BA/Bcom/BSc/BCA/BBA/MBA/Mcom/Diploma.
About: This is Shrikant Shanbhag belonging to GSB Family working in reputed MNC in Bangalore. I am looking a gal who can take care of me and my parents and belonging to only GSB family.
FatherName: Maruti Shanbhag
FatherDetail: Father is Agriculturist and Staying in Honnavar
MotherName: Will tell you later
MotherDetail: House Wife

Physical Appearance
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)

Lifestyle
Exercise: I'll tell you later
Daily diet: Vegetarian
Smoking: No, never
Drinking: Never
Living situation: Live alone
Professional Life
Job schedule: I'll tell you later
Current annual income: Rs.3,00,000 to 5,00,000
Employment status: Full-time
Education: Some College, Bachelors degree
Education_Acheivements: I'll tell you later

Interests
Sports: Bowling, Football, Tennis / Racquet sports
Favorite things: I'll tell you later
Last reading: I'll tell you later
Common interests: Playing sports




The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top