Feb 27, 2010

Anand

Anand
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Kottayam, Kerala, India

Zodiac Sun Sign: Virgo
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Gothra: Kashyap
Nakshatra: Hasta/ Attam
Expectations: Should be well educated, willing to work after marriage, understanding, respect my views, caring,
About: I am a open minded person, Likes to respect the vision and values of others, Understanding.Honest.
FatherName: Sivananda Prabhu
FatherDetail: Business
MotherName: Rema Prabhu
MotherDetail: House wife

Physical Appearance
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Fit
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Best feature: I'll tell you later
Weight: 172 lbs (78 Kg)
Complexion: Fair
Looks: I am 5'11Inch tall and 78 Kg's

Living situation: Live with parents

Professional Life
Job schedule: Full time 9 to 5
Current annual income: Rs.3,00,000 to 5,00,000
Employment status: Full-time
Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
Education_Acheivements: I have done my Btech and completed my MBA in finance in 2005.

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top