Jan 28, 2010

Reshma Bhandarkar



Name:Reshma Bhandarkar
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Height: 5'3"
Education: Bachelors
Occupation: Working
City/Country: Maharashtra

Personal Details: Working as a HR in ISO certified company and I come from a family with high moral values and culture. About me, I am very down-to-earth, practical girl who loves to stay with the family and spend quality time with my family.
Family Details: My father retired from a private company. Mother is a home-maker. I have 1 elder brother who is working for a leading private bank and who is married. My sis-in-law ia also a home maker. I have 1 cute, naughty and adorable niece.

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top