Jan 9, 2010

Aditya Mulgaonkar

Aditya Mulgaonkar
Age: 23
Height: 5' 6" (167 cm)
Gender: Female
Location: mumbai,
maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sun Sign: Aries
Languages: English,
Hindi, Other
Gothra: Kaundinya
Nakshatra: Krittika
Expectations: I expect my partner to be tall with a
pleasing personality, and social by nature. His educational qualification
should be atleast Masters and should be studying/working in USA.
About: I am a B.Pharm from
Mumbai University and am currently doing a PhD in Pharmaceutics at Virginia
Commonwealth University, Richmond. I am a happy-go-lucky and a talkative person
by nature and have many friends. I like watching movies, travelling and music.
FatherName: Arun Mulgaonkar
FatherDetail: Service in a chemical company.
MotherName: Rashmi Mulgaonkar
MotherDetail: Service in State Bank of India
Student
Education: PhD / Post
I am doing a PhD in
Pharmaceutics at Virginia
Commonwealth University,
Richmond, VA. I have done my
B.Pharm from Mumbai
University.

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top