Jan 9, 2010

P Shanbhag

P Shanbhag
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm
Location: Ambikanagar, Karnataka, India
Zodiac Sun Sign: Taurus
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Kannada
Gothra: Kaundinya
Nakshatra: Krittika
Expectations: I want my partner to be honest,smart and tall.Ofcourse he should be well settled.
About: I am a friendly,cheerful and confident girl.
FatherName: Mr.P.B.Shanbhag
FatherDetail: Rtd.Senior Executive Officer,APMC.
Current annual income: Rs.3,00,000 to 5,00,000
Education: Bachelors degree
Education_Acheivements: I have completed my Engineering in E&E.Currently working for one of India's top S/W companies.

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top