Oct 24, 2009

Shenoy S

Shenoy S
Age-25
Sex:Male
Zodiac Sun Sign: Virgo
Nakshatra: Hasta/ Attam
About: I have completed PG in Biotechnology from Bangalore University and then I have done one coures in clinical research;currently I am working in this field since August 2008.
FatherName: S. P. Shenoy
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Complexion: Brown
Living situation: Live with parents
Professional Life
Job schedule: Full time other hours
Current annual income: Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs.3,00,000
Employment status: Full-time
Education_Acheivements: I have done Msc Biotechnology from Bangalore university after which I did Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research

The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top