Oct 22, 2009

Gurudath Kini

Name: Gurudath Kini
Sex: Male
Date Of Birth: 17-09-1975
Gothra: Vachcha
Nakshathra: Dhanista
Height: 5.8

Father's Name: Ananth Kini

Qualification: B.com
Occupation: Entertainment Media


Preference: i am looking for a girl who can really accept me as i am and support me to achieve my goal, In short i can say i am looking for a good friend as my partner.

About Your Family: My father is retired businessman and mother is house wife I have four sisters and a brother, 3 sisters are married, brother is in to his own business in mangalore

Permanant Location: Bangalore
Body Type: Average
Mother Tounge: Konkani
Place Of Birth: Mangalore
Time Of Birth : 10.36 PM


The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top