Oct 23, 2009

Devika Satish Prabhu

Name: Devika Satish Prabhu
Sex: Female
Date Of Birth: 26/02/1987
Gothra: kashyap
Nakshathra: shravan
Height: 5'5

Father's Name: Satsih Haridas Prabhu


Qualification: BPT
Occupation: Doctor

Preference: Doctor,Engineer,CA/CS/ICWA/Banker
About Your Family: Ours is neculiar family.I have one brother who is doing hotel management in Mumbai.
He is in 2nd yr now.My mother is housewife.My father is Dy.Manager in SBI,Aurangabad

Permanant Location: Aurangabad,Mah.state
Body Type: Medium
Mother Tounge: Konkani
Place Of Birth: Vasai

Comments -If Any (Optional): I am vegetarian. I am fair
and wheatish in colour
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top