Jul 26, 2010

Pai Bangalore

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!-------------------------
Pai Bangalore

Age: 26
Gender: Groom
Location: Udupi Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Zodiac Sun Sign: Scorpio
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Other, Kannada
Gothra: Athri
Nakshatra: Hubba/ Purva/ Pooram
Expectations: Someone who'll be my closest friend, with whom I can be myself(same applies to her too!), without any hesitation or second thought. Having friendly and pleasing personality. Shares my passion towards life. Who's simple, down-to-earth and loves a family life. Working or non-working, it would be her wish. Should have simple, positive outlook towards life. Good to have an outgoing nature(opposite to me!), yet grounded and firm in belief's, not fussy and adamant about anything :)
Having said all this, I am a very understanding person and would not be very demanding of my partner. Things will work out with mutual respect and understanding.
About: Namaskaru! I am basically from Udupi(brahmavar, Kandlur), but working in Bangalore right now. Simple and Smart, Fun loving, very understanding, God fearing,ambitious and career focused. Take life lightly, and have a calm & confident attitude. I come from a traditional middle class family near Kundapur. I love Traveling, cricket, books, Music & movies. Life is a invaluable gift from God, and want to live it to the fullest! Family is in Kandlur, near Kundapur. Father runs a humble business there, and my Mother is housewife. I would consider myself to be a very responsible and mature person, very much down to earth. Have a light heart and do enjoy simple things in life, yet have a fire inside to do better, be better in everything. Ok enough said, get in touch to know more.
FatherName: Ravindra Pai, small business in hometown, Kandlur
FatherDetail: Business
MotherName: Rajani Pai
MotherDetail: Housewife
Contact Information: DOB - 31/10/1983
Nakshatra: Hubba
Rashi: Simha
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Current annual income: Rs.5,00,000 to Rs.10,00,000
Employment status: Full-time
Education: Bachelors degree, School of life
Education_Acheivements: Schooling/College in Brahmavar, Udupi. B.E. in Bangalore. Working as Oracle Apps DBA in Oracle India.
Doing well in career for the moment and I am confident, with God's grace, I will continue doing well. My Grandfather was my greatest source of inspiration, who's blessings will always be with me.-----------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top