Jul 7, 2010

Aamod Dhople

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!---------------------
Name: Aamod Dhople
Mumbai
Sex Male
Gotra? Bharadwaj
Nakshatra? Magha
Date of Birth 20/08/1982, 1.38 am, Mumbai
Height in Feet and inches 6ft
Qualification B.E IT, Mumbai University 2004 batch
Occupation SAP Consultant working in US for past 3.5 yrs.
Preference about life partner? Well Educated preferably from science background.
Good family background.
Currently working preferably software IT related.
Willing to settle in US.
Vegeterian.
Fun loving, confident, caring person.
Father's Name Anant Dhople
Mumbai
Any other details you want to share? I have done my B. E IT from Mumbai university. I have been in US for 3 yrs now, working as SAP consultant.
But originally I am from Mumbai. Born and brought up there. Did my schooling and college in Mumbai
My mom is a house wife and I have a younger brother who's also done his B. E Comps and working for a MNC in Pune.
I am looking for a partner who understands me. Preferably from software background, currently working and willing to stay in US.
---------------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top