Jun 8, 2010

Yogish Nayak

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!-----------------------
Name: Yogish Nayak
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Height: 5'10"
Religion/Caste: Hindu/RSB
Family Values: Traditional
Education: Diploma
Occupation: IT?telecom
City/Country: Manipal,Udupi,Karnataka,India
Personal Details: I am leaving with my father and mother in Manipal. I have one younger brother .
Partner Details: I am waiting for a fair and adjustable wife who will come and light the lamp of love in my house. & Take care of my Parents...
-------------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top