Jun 7, 2010

Sowmya Shenoy Bangalooru

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!---------------------------
Name: Sowmya Shenoy
Bnagalore
Sex Female
Nakshatra? Pushya
Date of Birth 11: 45 am 8th April 1976, Bangalore
Height in Feet and inches 5 '3
Qualification B Com, PGDBA in Marketing.
Occupation Head - Corporate Communications
West and South Region at GMR Group
Preference about life partner?
I am looking for a partner who is mature, caring understanding and moderate /liberalthinking. a positive mind and a good sense of humour would be great.
I prefers an extrovert. very particluar about finding someone in Mumbai, as she currently works here or in Bangalore which is her home. someone who values his responsibilities towards work and family. a person with good earnings is also a criteria.
I am looking for a person with a good blend of traditional and modern thinking. I would prefer someone with a high qualifictaion and well-placed .
My ideal partner is is someone who is secure, confident, respectful and has a sense of maturity.
I am looking for a good relationship based on trust, compatibility and companionship.
Father's Name Konchady Laxman Shenoy
Any other details you want to share? My family is liberal minded.. both my brothers are settled and look after our mother. they are well setlled and doing well in their respective careers. My daughter from my previous marraige who is 9 years old, is at a boarding school in ooty.
---------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top