Jan 3, 2012

Tanay Prabhu Gaonkar

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ on receipt of the same from the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile --------------------------------

Tanay Prabhu Gaonkar
Pune

Sex Male

Gotra Atri

Nakshatra Purvabhadrapada-04

Date of Birth 25/08/1983 , 22:05Hrs, Canacona-Goa

Height in Feet and inches 5.8"

Qualification B.E (Electrical) from Bombay University.

Occupation Working as Sr.Design Engineer at a MNC company
Preference about life partner? Expecting my partner to be strictly from GSB community & Preferably from
Engineering Field.

Father's Name Purushottam Shridhar Prabhu Gaonkar
Goa

Any other details you want to share? About Me:I am Tanay Alias Venkatesh Prabhu Gaonkar basically from Goa,completed my Diploma in
Electrical from Goa Board & B.E(Electrical) from Bombay university.
I am confident, smart,down to earth , hardworking and ambitious professional with strong
moral and spiritual values.I am having very positive approach to wards my life & career.
Presently I am working as a Senior Design Engineer
About My family: My father Mr. Purushottam Prabhu Gaonkar is Businessmen & Mother Gulab Prabhu
Gaonkar is home maker.I am having two sisters who got married & settled in Goa. My elder
sister Mrs.Rakhi Prabhu Gaonkar got married to Mr. Arvind Padiyar from maina –Qupem
and are presently staying at Margao.My 2nd sister Mrs. Ranjita Prabhu Gaonkar got married
to Mr. Prasad Arvandekar from Poingunim-Canacona & are presently staying at Vasco. My
all family members are well qualified & having excellent family back ground.----------------------सन्पर्क जाव्का वे? SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below. Remember to write your website address as well as e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Get website your own! Get wedded very soon !!!

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top