Oct 30, 2009

Prasad Nadkarni

Prasad Nadkarni
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: Pune,

Zodiac Sun Sign: Pisces

Gothra: Kaundinya
Nakshatra: Revati
Expectations: Very simple, decent, good looking, well cultured, down to earth, Silent and adjustable by nature.
She should also like the arts and music. CA/CS/CWA/LLB/MBA/MCA/Architect or perusing the said courses or Commerce/Science post graduates.
About me: I am Company Secretary (CS) and the member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. : I am very simple and artistic person. Beside my professional responsibilities, I am a person very much interested in arts like drawing stretches & cartoons, doing mimicry of many, writing the poems stories, very much interested and knowledgeable in Hindi ,Marathi & Instrumental music and many others. I am social by nature, very talkative and like to make new friends. I am very open to life but at the same conservative by nature and stick to my principles. Reading Marathi literature is also my favorite passion.
Father Advocate & Tax consultant
later
Height: 5' 4" (162 cm)
Professional Life
Current annual income: Rs.3,00,000 to 5,00,000
Employment status: Full-time
Education: Bachelors degree
Education_Acheivements: I am Company Secretary (CS) and the member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi and right now working as Company Secretary(CS) of the Grupo Antolin Pune Pvt. Ltd. and reporting to Board of Directors of Grupo Antolin, Spain..
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top