Aug 1, 2009

Sharath Pai

Name: sharath pai
Bangalore
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Height: 5'5"
Complexion: Fair
Body Type: Average
Religion/Caste: hindu
Family Values: Moderate
Education: High School
Occupation: own finance business
Personal Details: am a very simple leaving person.About me, i have taken over my fathers business(Finance) and have good understanding of Computer Softwares. To be honest, i haven't completed my graduation due to family responsibilities.
Family Details: I have 2 lovely sisters (who are married) and an Elder brother who is married too. I adore my parents and they are quite open minded and lovely people. We have built our own house in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore.
Partner Details:am looking for simple looking and average body type girl with good family background.


The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top