Nov 26, 2013

Puneeth Pai

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ on receipt of the same from the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile ------------------------

puneeth pai
 hospet
 Sex Male
 Gotra baradwaj
 Nakshatra vishaka
 Date of Birth  1.15 am hospet
 Height in Feet and inches 6.0
  Qualification MBA
 Occupation Hotel/ Hospitality
professional
 Preference about life partner? looking for
a simple girl who loves join our family of 5
 Father's  Name Gopal Pai
  hospet

Any other details you want to share? Hi!
 My name is PUNEETH GOPAL PAI.I have
completed my Masters in business
administration (correspondence).I am
currently working as a Business Owner /
Entrepreneur.My friends describe me as
confident ,creative& JOVIAL. My hobbies
/interests include singing,watching
movies.My favourite sport is cricket.My
family is moderate and down to earth.I am
looking for someone who is decent and
friendly in nature and loves to be with our
family of 5.
Please visit his website:  www.puneethpai.gsb.in







-----------------------------सन्पर्क जाव्का वे? SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below and write your website address - For help pl. visit www.website.gsb.in The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Get website your own! Get wedded very soon !!!

1 messages:

Anonymous said...

Your website www.puneethpai.gsb.in
is now activated

^ Scroll to Top