Jun 25, 2012

sachidanad shenoy

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ on receipt of the same from the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile --------------------------
 sachidanad shenoy

  Navi Mumbai,
Sex Male

Gotra kaundanya

Nakshatra ardra

Date of Birth  12/06/1983

Time of Birth and Place of Birth 09.00 am, mangalore

My Age(Number of Years and Months completed as on date) 29

Height in Feet and inches 5 feet 8 inches

Qualification BCOM WITH Mba (part time)

Occupation working with co operative bank

Preference about life partner?  .Someone who'll be my closest friend, with whom I can be myself(same applies to her too!), without any hesitation or second thought. Having friendly and pleasing personality. Shares my passion towards life. Who's simple, down-to-earth and loves a family life. She should be graduate & working .Should have simple, positive outlook towards life. Good to have an outgoing nature(opposite to me!), yet grounded and firm in belief's, not fussy and adamant about anything :)
Having said all this, I am a very understanding person and would not be very demanding of my partner. Things will work out with mutual respect and understanding.

Father's  Name Satish shenoy (passed away)

Navi Mumbai,---------------------------सन्पर्क जाव्का वे? SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below. Remember to write your website address as well as e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Get website your own! Get wedded very soon !!!

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top