Apr 10, 2012

Vaishnavi Rege

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ on receipt of the same from the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile -------------------------------
Vaishnavi Rege
Mumbai
Sex Female

Gotra kaushik

Nakshatra pushya

Date of Birth 26/07/1987 3.20pm Mumbai

Height in Feet and inches 5.3''



Qualification P.G.Diploma In Pharmaceutical Management

Occupation Healthcare

Preference about life partner? Hello I am Vaishnavi
I am very open minded funloving though emotional girl.
love do paintings, dance , listening to music, cooking, Tracking n Travelling.
I want my life partner to be good in nature, having respect for me n my family,
well educated n understanding and broad minded n funloving but inspite of having this quality he should be good in nature down earth person.
He should be romantic too. He should be able to balance profssional n personal life at a time . should love me and care for me like anything.



Father's Name Pradeep Rege

Mumbai --------------------सन्पर्क जाव्का वे? SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below. Remember to write your website address as well as e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Get website your own! Get wedded very soon !!!

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top