Nov 1, 2011

Anandaraya B Kamath

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ on receipt of the same from the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile --------------------------

Anandaraya B Kamath

Sex : Male

Gotra : Vachcha

Nakshatra : Margashira

Date of Birth : 16/01/1954, Barkur

Height : 5'11"

Qualification : SSLC

Occupation : Self Employed Business

Preference about life partner : I am looking for a homely woman aged between 40-50yrs, unmarried/widow/divorcee but without children. We are a traditional but not orthodox middle-class family. She should be of amicable nature willing to manage our family in harmony.

Father's Name Ganapathy B Kamath, Bangalore

About me : I am a widower with two children. A boy of 25 yrs age employed in private sector and a girl 22 doing her MCA final year. I run a private business and have my own house.

My Address :
Bangalore
My website:www.anandarayakamath.gsb.in
---------------------------सन्पर्क जाव्का वे? SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below. Remember to write your website address as well as e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Get website your own! Get wedded very soon !!!

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top