Jun 4, 2011

Sangeeth

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile -----------------------------
Sangeeth
Chennai
Sex Male

Gotra Bharadwaj

Nakshatra Purva Phalguni

Date of Birth  15 June 1975

Time of Birth and Place of Birth 15-20 hrs
Madras

My Age(Number of Years and Months completed as on date) 35 yrs 11 months

Height in Feet and inches 5 feet 10 inches

Qualification 1) Bachelors in Naturopathic
Medicine - BNYS
2) Masters in Human Nutrition
(MS)- New Zealand

Occupation I am a managing partner and Clinical Director for Kamkus Health Care- Britain and also run my own Workplace Wellness Company.Now in Delhi
I am also an Advisory Member for National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune ( prestigous Central Governing Body for Naturopathic Medicine )

Preference about life partner? She should be easy going,
adjustable,with modern and traditoinal
values.

She should be ready to relocate

Preferred profession - Doctor,Finance,Engineering,
Management

Father's  Name D Somanadha Pai

Chennai

Any other details you want to share? I am easy going down to earth guy with modern values and modern thoughts. I would like to consider my better half as a friend and would give values for her thoughts and wishes.. I like give and take policy... There mights be plus and minus in life and you cant get person with 100% perfection in life....

I am a managing partner and Clinical Director for Kamkus Health Care- Britain and also run my own Workplace Wellness Company and have already applied for my Canadian PR which is awaited anytime from now. ... My better half should be willing to relocate to overseas....

I have visited various countries like Singapore, Thailand, Seychelles, Dubai, Malaysia, New Zealand for work and I am largely involved in Stress management and Age Management which has taken me to various countries.

I am also a freelance medical journalist and I enjoy writing medical articles and books

I am also an Advisory Member for National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune ( prestigous Central Governing Body for Naturopathic Medicine )

I have given various Radio and TV Lectures on various health topics in India and Abroad...

I have passed my Bachelors in Naturopathic Medicine with Gold Medal in final year and also Masters in Human Nutrition from New Zealand. I also like do my PhD in future and I have a huge fan club of my juniors as I always like to do something more to the development of my field of medicine.

I am also planning to open a small Medical Tourism company of my own if things materialise soon....

I love travel, nature, terkking, visiting friends and relatives. I do like pets, gardening, surfing, chatting etc.. I would say I am a Net Chatter Savvy..............

I do like to visit my mom's anddad's extended cousins and relatives a lot.... Love to meet new people... learn about their cultures and enjoy the stay and food and lot with them

If ur looking for a person with my vibes and if they do match do pen me few lines and lets see if we could click and who makes my better half!!!
-------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below. Remember to write your website address as well as e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Get website your own! Get wedded very soon !!!

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top