Feb 23, 2011

NAGESH

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!-------------------------
NAGESH


Sex Male

Gotra Vacha

Nakshatra Thriketta

Date of Birth 11/Feb/1980

Time of Birth and Place of Birth 8.10 PM, Payyanur

My Age(Number of Years and Months completed as on date) 31

Height in Feet and inches 5.6"

Qualification CA Inter, Appearing CA Final,
8 Yrs Exp. in Accounts & Finance

Occupation Account officer at Chennai based co

Preference about life partner? I would like to say something about my partner. She will be a very special one for me. I will love here in such a way that nobody loves anybody. I always think to give to others not to taking from others. By marriage I expect not just a partner, not only she but her parents are equally important for me.
I know there is no substitute for my parents but even I expect that her parents not by law but by mind and heart will become a substitute for my parents who lost in my first half of my life. These words come not just from a keyboard but from my heart.

Father's Name R Raghunatha Maller
Kannur,-----------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top