Oct 11, 2010

Tejaswini G Prabhu

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!----------------------
Name: Tejaswini G Prabhu
Chennai
Sex Female
Gotra? Kaunsha
Nakshatra? Hastha
Date of Birth 25th December 1986
Time and Place of Birth Bangalore
Height in Feet and inches 5 ft 2 inches

Qualification BTech Chemical Engineering
Occupation Research Analyst at a MNC
Preference about life partner? Non-smoking, preferably vegetarian, Should have completed masters or must have plan to study further
Father's Name K Gopinath Prabhu
Chennai

Any other details you want to share? Importantly, I am looking for someone who does not have a problem with my studying further. I will pursue my MBA - full time. I believe I can manage my studies and family with support from my future spouse.
Education: Btech
Hobbies: Reading, writing, photography
Interests: wildlife, philosophy, books--------------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top