Sep 29, 2010

Pravin Koppikar

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!--------------------------
Name: Pravin Koppikar
Mumbai
Sex Male
Gotra? Kaunsha
Nakshatra? Uttarashada
Date of Birth 22-06-1978
Time and Place of Birth 3.40 pm at Chennai
Height in Feet and inches 5 feet and 6 inches
Age Group Above31yrs
Qualification Done Graduation from Mumbai
University and thereafter PG
diploma in Graphic Design.
Occupation Sr. Graphic Designer in a leading advertising agency.
Preference about life partner? I am looking for a person who shares the same qualities as me preferably one who is amiable, fun loving, calm, modern, who can cook good food. One who can bond the family together.
She should be caring, having respect for elders, religious and having an adjusting nature.

Father's Name Sharad Koppikar
MUmbai

Any other details you want to share? I am warm, organised, loyal, decent, amiable, stable & compassionate with a pleasing personality. I like listening to music, watching movies. I come from a very nice, decent & well cultured family. Being born in Chennai, I did my schooling from Mumbai. Belonging to a closely knit family I give due importance to my parents decisions. I am a socially poised, people oriented person who can be a dependable and caring partner. I am presently working with a leading advertising agency as Graphic Designer.
----------------------------SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top