Aug 20, 2010

Sushanth

This profile is published free here as a SEVA to GSB SAMAJ after checking up with the Owner/Referrer/Sender of the profile .Any problem?? Discuss it Free at GSB Kastoori !!-----------------------------------
--
Sushanth
Age: 27
Gender: Groom
Looking For: Bride
Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Basic Information\
Marital Status: Never Married
Zodiac Sun Sign: Aquarius
Languages: Konkani, English, Tamil

Gothra: Bharadwaj
Nakshatra: Anuradha/ Anizam

About: I am easy going down to earth guy with modern values and modern thoughts. I would like to consider my
better half as a friend and would give values for her thoughts and wishes.. I like give and take policy... There
mights be plus and minus in life and you cant get person with 100% perfection in life....
I have visited various countries like US, UK, France, & Swiss for
official purposes and tourist visits. I love travel, nature, trekking, visiting friends and relatives. I do like pets, gardening, surfing, chatting etc..
I am a very social guy.... love to meet new people... learn about their cultures.
If you are looking for a person with my vibes and if they do match do pen me few lines and lets see if we
could click and who makes my better half!!!
FatherName: D SOMANADHA PAI
FatherDetail: Dad is retired from Geological Survey of India.
MotherName: K J URMILA DEVI
MotherDetail: Mom is retired from Indian Bank

Physical Appearance
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Education: Bachelors degree
Education_Acheivements: Bachelors Degree in Computre Science from Manipal Inst of Technology, Manipal-----------------
SAMPARK Javkave??? click on "Sampark javka assile" below also remember to write your e-mail ID - The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top