May 11, 2010

Vignesh

Vignesh
Age: 25
Gender: Groom
Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Zodiac Sun Sign: Aries
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Other, Kannada
Gothra: Kaundinya
Nakshatra: Shravana/Tiruvonam
Expectations: Looking for a girl who wud best suit me , support me in every walk of my life , Respect my parents (My parents shud not become a burden for her ,and she can expect the same respect from me ). I am a straightforward guy , so i expect my partner to be of the same quality. I don hav any expectations regarding her external beauty.
FatherName: U Venkataramana Nayak
FatherDetail: Businessman in Mangalore
MotherName: U Vijaya V Nayak
MotherDetail: Housewife
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Living situation: Live with
Education_Acheivements: Completed My schooling in Canara High School Mangalore.
B.E from SJCE, Mysore.
I got placed thru campus in Nortel Networks in Bangalore . Worked there for 2 years and currently working wid Cisco .
------------------------------------------------------------P.S.: If you want contact details ,pl.send email to anug...@gmail.com Due to "Privacy Policy" contact details are not published .The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at above email address.

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top