Mar 26, 2010

S.Nayak

S.Nayak
Age: 36
Gender: Groom
Looking For: Bride
Location: Udupi, Karnataka, India
Zodiac Sun Sign: Cancer
Languages: Konkani, English, Hindi, Kannada
Gothra: Athri
Nakshatra: Magha
Expectations: I'll tell you later
About: Independent stationery business, Holding qualification of Post graduate diploma in business administration, independent own house, owns car and a bike.
about myself.. I am a self motivated person who is home loving, responsible and very social. I hail from the temple town Udupi and am a very God fearing person. I am looking for a person who is a blend of the modern outgoing nature with the traditional values still intact. marriage for me means the unending commitment between two individuals to progress together!
FatherName: H. Ramdas Nayak
FatherDetail: Retired Bank Employee
MotherName: Mrs R. Sharada Nayak
MotherDetail: Homemaker
Height: 5' 6" (167 cm)
Employment status: Self-employed
Education: Graduate degree
Education_Acheivements: I completed my Bachelors in business management (BBM) and followed it up with a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)

-------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.:
If you want contact details ,pl.send email to anugraha.charity@gmail.com Due to "Privacy Policy" contact details are not published .
The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top