Dec 5, 2009

Arathi Nayak

Name: Arathi Nayak

Mangalore

Sex Female

Gotra? Kamsha

Nakshatra? Moola

Date of Birth 2.30am

Height in Feet and inches 5 '3'

Your Age Group Below26yrs

Qualification B.Com, Graphic Designer

Occupation Employed in a multi media institution, Mangalore

Preference about life partner? Professionals. Good looking and well behaved. Height within 5 '8'. Age group below 31.Preferably from Karnataka.

Father's Name Dr. Rajaram Nayak
Mother's name : Shobha Nayak (Housewife)
About my family : I have one elder sister and a younger brother. My sister is married and settled in Kuwait. My brother in law is a Chartered Accountant working in Kuwait. My brother is a Commerce graduate and working currently with HSBC,Bangalore.


The webmaster is not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on this site. Contact the webmaster with any questions at anugrahacharity@gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top